Our long-term ambition is to create a virtual world where people can emotionally connect with
and be comforted by AI-based digital humans.
EVR STUDIO was founded in 2016 as a top-notch digital content development studio, specializing in real-time, interactive media.
With high-caliber talents from various fields such as game development, Hollywood feature film VFX, professional photography, and story-writing, we produced
immersive content such as “Project M”, “Bohwagak”, the world’s first 4DX VR commercial movie “Stay with Me” and “Parasite VR” based on the Oscar winning movie, Parasite.
Our current development includes “Shaman”, a AAA game development project using our cutting-edge, digital human creation technology, a story-living metaverse platform
“Project V”, hyper-realistic digital human creation projects, and NFT based mobile game services.
- 2016. 01. 14 Established
- 2016. 05 Showcased <Project M> during the keynote address of Unreal Summit
- 2016. 11 <Project M> at G-star 2016 with Epic Games
- 2016. 11 Series A investment from ALTOS KOREA and Kakao Ventures
- 2017. 02 Immersive VR <BOHWAGAK> exhibited at Kansong Museum of Art.
- 2017. 03 <Project M> participated in GDC2017 as a member of the Korean Pavilion
- 2017. 04 <Project M> participated in SVVR(Silicon Valley VR Expo)2017
- 2017. 07 Signed a publishing contract with HYPEREAL, People’s Republic of China
- 2017. 09 <Project M: Daydream> and <Project M: Dream> launched on Steam and HYPEREAL
- 2017. 10 <Project M: Daydream> and <Project M: Dream> launched on Oculus Store
- 2017. 10 Showcased <Parasite VR> at the “Korea : Cubically Imagined” exhibition in Paris, France at the UNESCO Headquarters.
- 2018. 03 <STAY WITH ME> screened at CGV theater as the world’s first 4DX, VR commercial movie
- 2018. 05 <BOHWAGAK> and <STAY WITH ME> participated in “Marché du Film – Festival de Cannes”
- 2019. 03 Received Epic Games’ Unreal Dev Grant award
- 2019. 09 Signed Licensing Agreement with Suk Jung Hyun for Korean webtoon, <Shaman>
- 2021. 03 Development of <Parasite VR>
- 2021. 04 Partnership with Kansong
- 2021. 11 Showcasing of <Parasite VR> at the “Korea : Cubically Imagined” exhibition in Paris, Hongkong, Moscow
- 2021. 11 Partnership with AStory
- 2021. 11 Partnership with The University of SUWON
- 2021. 11 Partnership with PlayDapp
- 2021. 12 Partnership with Chorokbaem
- 2021. 12 Development of <Yoon Dong-ju VR>
Our passion and technological achievements for creating digital
humans was acknowledged by Epic Games through the Unreal
Dev Grant award and has earned us the introduction of “breaking
the boundaries between reality and virtual”.